Join Bisnow and the hospitality industry’s most prominent executives for a full day of need-to-know information and top-notch networking in, the Hospitality Capital of America, Washington, D.C.
Our top level speakers will dive deep into today’s most relevant hospitality trends, discussing hotel finance, investment, development, design & construction, as well as addressing the big topics of the day:
– The evolving lifestyle, boutique, and soft brand landscape and standards
– Increasing customer engagement beyond the hotel room
– Integration of technology and it’s ever increasing impact on hospitality
– Repositioning old, unique assets to unlock their true value
– Localization of food and beverage
– Co-living and it’s impact on hospitality
– Improving and redefining loyalty programs
– How to transform travelers into loyal customers
– Investing in luxury and resorts vs. budget/limited service
– How to plan and deal with industry disruptors
– The impact of mini hotels and the AirBnB effect
– Hotel design, development, and construction
– Hotel franchising
– Owner/operator agreements
Please join Bisnow on September 19th in DC and while you’re here, take advantage of the unique opportunity to meet with the dozens of hotel brand, ownership, and operator companies in the DC region including Marriott, Hilton, Choice, Host, Interstate, RLJ, DiamondRock, Chesapeake, LaSalle, Pebblebrook, Thayer, to name a few. See you in September!
Learn more here.
Like what you see? Get it first with a subscription to ASPIRE DESIGN AND HOME magazine.