Like many of you, we are adjusting our lives both at work and home. This different pace has afforded time to do those things we “never have time to do.” Perhaps, entering the 2019–2020 Kitchen Design Contest is one of those tasks for you. In April, the entry site will be live—ready for all of your best design submissions. In the meantime, gather the images and information you need to start your submission. It is easier than ever to enter. We look forward to seeing your very best work.
- A complete list of Sub-Zero and Wolf products included in your project
- Floor plan/elevation files (minimum of two; one must be a floor plan) – PDF, JPG, or JPEG
- Photos of the finished space (minimum of three) – JPG or JPEG
- Your thoughts on:
- The homeowner’s top project design goals
- Your top project design goals, as a professional
- The project’s challenges and limitations
- Why were the Sub-Zero and Wolf products chosen? How did they influence the design?
- Any additional information you wish to include
Questions? Contact your trade representative for more information about the 2019–2020 Kitchen Design Contest.