[nggallery id=160 template=”sliderview” display_content=”0”]284 LAFAYETTE STREET
Listing: 284 Lafayette Street #4D
Address: 284 Lafayette Street #4D New York, NY 10012
Listing Price: $5,850,000
Monthly RE Taxes: $4,095
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Number of Bathrooms: 3.5
Square Feet: 1,950 square feet
Pre-war/ Post-war/ New Construction: Pre-war
- The loft spans over a cumulative 3000 square feet and was designed by renowned architect West Chin.
- Some of the notable elements include 67′ of over-sized west-facing windows with custom Corian sills, 11′ ceilings, steel columns, Central A/C, 11′ wide plank solid white oak floors that have been wire-brushed and custom stained, over sized custom doors, radiant heat floors in the bathrooms and tons of storage space.
- Floating curved feature wall of Mutina faceted wall tile in the foyer. Adjacent are the coat closet and powder room with complementary Mutina tiled wall, Vola fixtures and custom floating mirror.
- There is a floating ceiling that allows you to see a hint of the original beams, a decorative custom French Plaster feature wall and an office nook that is cleverly concealed that has a 3-form Chroma resin computer work station.
- Chef’s kitchen features honed statuary marble counter tops with an extra-large island with stainless steel base, matte white custom wood and glass cabinets, honed wood-grain stone wall and back splash, Foscarini pendant lights, Sub-Zero refrigerator & wine storage, Bertazzoni cook top, oven and microwave, Miele dishwasher and a vented hood.
- The master suite contains his and hers closets on each side as well as a shared massive walk-in closet as well.
- The en-suite master bath is one of a kind with its Antonio Lupi soaking tub, Vola plumbing fixtures, custom Corian and stainless steel vanity and sink tops, concrete skimmed walls, sliding glass shower partition and Bega light fixtures.
- The north side contains the other three bedrooms, the first of which is behind the second set of over-sized pocket doors. It features a floating ceiling, large walk-in closet and en-suite bath with Robern medicine cabinets, Cosmic wall mounted vanity, brushed nickel plumbing fixtures and concrete floor. Bedrooms 3 & 4 are internal rooms, have generous closets and share a Jack & Jill bathroom with the same finishes as just detailed.
- Large laundry room with vented dryer, wash sink, folding table and lots of storage as well as a Seidle security intercom that is smartphone compatible.
To see full listing please click here.
Like what you see? Get it first with a subscription to ASPIRE DESIGN AND HOME magazine.