ABC Stone has revolutionized the point-of-sale procedure in the natural stone industry utilizing its proprietary Digital Stone Catalogue.
The team at ABC Stone makes it their mission to listen to the needs of Architecture and Design professionals as they strive to raise the bar and help improve the design process. With that in mind, they’ve recently launched ABC‘s Digital Stone Catalogue powered by ASIST (Advanced Stone Imaging Software Technology):
With this technology, ABC Stone is able to:
- Photograph every piece of stone that enters inventory.
- Color correct and scale each slab to the closest 1/16”.
- Advise clients and staff of each slab’s unique qualities, as this system allows enhanced quality control of inventory.
- Apply slab images directly into renderings, thus creating incredible efficiency in design development and production.
- Zoom in extremely high resolution using large-scale HD monitors.
Plus, customers can experience the DSC from the comfort of their own home or office. Through digital appointments, the ABC Stone team is prepared to walk you through their entire inventory virtually making your stone selection process seamless. For more information and to experience the digital catalouge for yourself, contact your local ABC Stone showroom or email firstname.lastname@example.org.