Steiner NYC reveals photos of Hub’s, 40,000 square foot amenity space –Club 333. Hub, Brooklyn’s tallest tower, is a new residential skyscraper in the heart of Brooklyn, located at the nexus of Boerum Hill, Fort Greene, Brooklyn Heights, Park Slope, and DUMBO and offers a mix of studio, one and two bedroom apartments for rent.
Club 333, operated by Iowa Sports, is 40,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor recreational facilities. Club 333 consists of:
- 75-foot long indoor pool in a glass-enclosed pavilion that opens onto sun terraces
- Fully-equipped gym and an outdoor fitness “backyard” for outdoor group classes
- Vast landscaped Oasis with outdoor projector, great lawn, outdoor ping pong, social outdoor seating, and outdoor shower
- Al Fresco dining cabanas with BBQ grills
- Den with fireplace lounge, workspace, game tables, and demo kitchen
- Media Room with large screen projector and library
- Party Room with pool table, video games, warming kitchen, and private outdoor terrace
- Children’s playroom
- Conference room
- Fitness Studio and Dog Park (to open soon)
- Sky lounge with outdoor terrace located on the 53rd floor features breathtaking panoramas (to open in early 2018)
- Current programming includes movie nights, game nights, breakfast socials, book club, fitness training, swim classes, a doggie costume parade, as well as seasonal and kid-friendly activities. Proposed programming may include stand-up paddle-boarding, tightrope walking, …. and more.
Like what you see? Get it first with a subscription to ASPIRE DESIGN AND HOME magazine.