(Left to right) Brian Allen, Harold Skulte, John Nicklas, Jeneane Hugus, Brent Hugus, Lee Wanaselja, Evan Soltoff, Sandra Soltoff, Michael Wunram, Michael Soltoff, Michael Brinkjost, Erika Clifford, Julian Guillen, Lorena Iazzetta, Ralph Edwards, Dana McManus and Karsten Schmalenbach.
On October 4, 2018, eggersmann USA, a luxury German cabinet manufacturer, celebrated the grand re-opening of its showroom in the Design Center of the Americas (DCOTA) with a ribbon cutting ceremony. The 5,000 sq. ft. studio highlights the eggersmann Kitchens & Home Living concept with 8 brand-new lifestyle displays featuring kitchens, dining and living spaces, entertainment areas, master suite wardrobe and, for the first time ever, a bedroom system. On the latest showroom renovation, eggersmann USA CEO, Michael Soltoff, said, “Our commitment and investment in the South Florida market has never been more important. The reopening of our Flagship DCOTA studio will set a level for excellence and luxury never before-seen in the region. We are proud of our design team and excited for the community to experience the new eggersmann Florida.”
To dedicate and celebrate the newly renovated eggersmann Florida showroom:
- Partnered with Modern Luxury Interiors South Florida & Modern Luxury Palm Beach.
- Introduced 8 new kitchen and home living concepts including unique and innovative materials
- Had a meet & greet with eggersmann Germany CEO, Michael Wunram; eggersmann USA CEO, Michael Soltoff; and Schmalenbach Germany CEO, Karsten Schmalenbach.
- Representatives from all 6 of eggersmann USA studios from across the country joined for the celebration.
- Over 150 attendees celebrated at the opening event.
- 3 of Miami’s finest chefs from Corsair, Etaru and Déjà vu Sweets prepare culinary creations for our esteemed guests.
- Patrón sponsored delicious craft cocktails.
- Social media coverage and Modern Luxury photographer covering the evenings event
Like what you see? Get it first with a subscription to ASPIRE DESIGN AND HOME magazine.