(Left to right) Guy Uberti, Jorge Arango, Andrea Villamarin, Wayne Murray, Justin Icenhour, Dana McManus, Tatiana Kharina, Sandra Soltoff, Karina Ferro, Michael Soltoff, Evan Soltoff, Karsten Schmalenbach, Brittany Espari, Michael Brinkjost, Leslie Hodge, Kegan Wilson, Micky Nguyen, Chris Esguerra, and Gabriela Espinoza.
On October 10, 2018, eggersmann USA, a luxury German cabinet manufacturer, celebrated the grand opening of its showroom in the Design District Dallas with a ribbon-cutting ceremony. The 4,100 sq. ft. studio highlights the eggersmann Kitchens & Home Living concept with 6 lifestyle displays featuring kitchens, dining & living spaces, entertainment areas, and a master suite wardrobe. These custom cabinetry vignettes highlight a few of the whole-home solutions that eggersmann offers. The offering of solutions for every room in the home sets it apart from other German cabinetmakers.
About the newest showroom location, eggersmann USA CEO, Michael Soltoff, said, “Coming to the [Dallas] metroplex was a big step for our company and our expansion efforts to bring the eggersmann brand to the 4th largest region in the USA. We have already established many satisfied eggersmann customers in the marketplace and understand the importance of having a flagship studio for the design community to utilize. Our showrooms are a creative muse for our clients’ inspirations. We want them to a have a fresh view on what their personalized solution could be. I am thrilled to continue working with the renowned Dallas design community in this new venture.”
To dedicate and celebrate the newly imagined eggersmann Dallas showroom:
Partnered with leading contemporary design trend magazines, Modern Luxury Interiors Texas and Modern Luxury Dallas
- Introduced 6 new kitchen and home living concepts including unique and innovative materials featuring the new FRAME7 deep mitered edges and the extremely popular stone cabinetry from its “unique” product line
- Had a meet & greet event with eggersmann Germany Design Director, Michael Brinkjost; eggersmann USA CEO, Michael Soltoff; and Schmalenbach Germany CEO, Karsten Schmalenbach
- Representatives from all 6 of eggersmann USA studios [eggersmannusa.com/locations-3/] from across the country joined for the celebration
- Over 250 attendees to celebrate the opening event
- 3 of Dallas’ top restaurants competed in Modern Luxury Dallas Chefs Night Out. It was a close call between Mille Lire, City Hall Bistro, and Shinsei, but in the end, Mille Lire won the competition
- Craft Beer sponsored and provided by Texas Ale Project
- Fine wines and craft cocktails provided by Luxco
- The celebration kicked off with DJ Jesse Koo and continued at the outside stage with Georgia Brown Band and the Jordan Khan Orchestra
- Fun photos and videos with 360 photo booth by LCI Media
- Social media coverage and Modern Luxury photographer covering the evening’s event
Like what you see? Get it first with a subscription to ASPIRE DESIGN AND HOME magazine.